Field Trip: Dwell Sudio Flagship Store | Soho

field trip to:
dwell studio soho
Love Dwell Studio, Love Christiane Lemieux... what more can I say? 

Since seeing Christiane speak at Robert Allen Showroom in the Boston Design Center, I have always wanted to visit the Dwell Studio flagship store in Soho. I am so glad I finally got the chance. And would especially like to thank my friend Shani for letting me borrow her phone to snap the pics! (my phone died like 5 mins before we walked in) As you will see, the space is curated beautifully.


Shani was loving the little animal figurines! dwell studio soho

Cash wrap. dwell studio soho

Notice the flooring, dwell studio soho

no field trip would be complete w/out taking a detail shot of some finish material. love the studs in the wood. not sure what they are but they added a nice metallic shimmer. dwell studio soho
dwell studio soho

cowhide, neutral tones, perfection. dwell studio soho

chic baby furniture. yes! dwell studio soho

dwell studio soho
 
now go see it for yourself....
visit the store in NYC or online @ http://www.dwellstudio.com/

Comments