Social Media Show and Tell

When my creative juices are a flowing, I find it hard to resist snapping some pics for reference. What do you think about this developing color palette?





What am I working? The laminates are for workstations and the upholstery will also be used for cushion top peds or tackable partitions! It's a work in progress, so stay tuned for installation photos.

The "baby chick" yellow painted accent wall needs no competition; but I couldn't let the cheese stand alone so to speak. So The gray/ lime greeny fabric is a great companion to this colorway.  The blue tracery / almost quilted looking fabric feels like an appropriate choice seeing as it ties into the project's location, a traditional New England town.



Follow me on instagram for more field notes or follow #designitsgoodforyou
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments