18 December 2012

Field Trip: Darby Road Home Furnishings




Great Table!


it's in the detail.  -- nail heads
I was greeted by this handsome and friendly pup, Reilly
Connect With Darby Road.
hidden treasures... love the color on this clock
hey there, cute green stool

On a cold drizzly Saturday afternoon, I found myself falling in love with the great finds at Darby Road Home Furnishings in Waltham!  They have great decorative pieces, big and small - traditional and modern. I enjoyed perusing their store and nearby WAREHOUSE! There's lots to look at and it's the perfect place to shop for your home and/or gifts! If you are shopping on a whim or doing some serious design/decorating you can find a nice variety of one-of-a-kind pieces, antiques and custom options. I am definitely pocketing Darby Road as a go to source for future projects!

 READ MORE TO SEE MY FAVORITE FIND OF THE DAY....

fun gift idea, right!?


chic antique

classic, slim storage

MY FAVORITE FIND! MODERN CONSOLE LOOOVE IT


MOD SIDE TABLE


 WAREHOUSE MOMENTS....


mystery blogger? - no.  awkward self portrait? -yes


reminded me of hypostyle columns



No comments:

Post a Comment