Before and After.. sneak peek.

Before.
 
Impromptu photo shoot.
After...
My client wanted some fresh accessories. The chairs came alive with rich blue and white pillows.  The lamp and tray visually tie in with the decorative plates. I don't know about you, but I am loving me some side tables with open storage ops below. I'm in love with this piece! Having a nice turned leg works great in this traditional setting. We needed more leg (who doesn't)? One of my fav moments in this room is the custom ottoman. I used a contemporary pattern that brings function, and visual interest. It also has a turned leg. We can now see more of the existing oriental rug which in my opinion -- is what dreams are made of.  Can't wait to show you the full finished affect with better images and detail shots!! Whose excited?!?

Happy weekend!

Comments