Fashion Night Out Boston: Favorite Bostonians



CHRISTOPHER CHAUN






Animal prints and studs adorning Christopher Chaun's bowtie collection had me hooked.  The pictures featured above are just a few selections from his chic line of bow ties. I had the great opportunity to meet the designer Christopher Chaun during Boston's fashion night out! He explained that his ties were great for both men and women -- Beyonce rocked one of his tailored creations while visiting Oprah -- no big deal! 


BELLA BRIDESMAID
85 Newbury Street #2b  Boston, MA 02116
(617) 424-7231
I had a great time meeting owner Brit!  She's a native Bostonian just like me with a flair for fashion. I would recommend paying Brit a visit if you are a bridesmaid or looking for a cute cocktail dress! Love the selection & friendly people!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments