24 February 2012

Dwell With Dignity



I became an interior designer because I believe strongly in the role that our environment plays in our lives and communities. While browsing the design bloggers conference website and blog I came across this post about interior designer and Founder Lisa Robison and Kim Turner, Vice President & Director of Dwell with Dignity. 

Now there are a handful of things in life that I get jazzed about -  design related philanthropy and good graphic/web design are indeed on that list. It is safe to say I am sufficiently jazzed for a Friday morning - thanks to http://www.dwellwithdignity.org/. The website and blog are well-designed and very engaging. I covet the logo for the thrift studio - crest me a chair and I'll love you forever.

Find out more and better yet support the cause!
"Dwell with Dignity is a non-profit organization that creates functional, soothing, harmonious environments by providing and installing interior furnishings for families struggling with homelessness and poverty."

No comments:

Post a Comment